Thursday 17 December 2015

All I Want For Christmas




My Wish List

       Keep your puppy happy, stimulated and spoiled this Holiday season! This year, make your puppy the HAPPIEST dog of all!. Below is what we at CompleteK9 believe your favourite four-legged family member would love. It also includes tips and products that will make your life that much easier!

All I want for Christmas is:

  1. Balls, balls, BALLS! I love to play with my family with this toy, but make sure its soft and squishy so I don't hurt my teeth!
  2. A hike in the woods or at a trail with my family would be sooo great over the break! It would keep me stimulated, calm and tired during the holiday festivities. 
  3. To be included, I love when I am included in family outings like picking out a tree, a walk to look at christmas decorations, or just relaxing by the fire. I want to be with my family and take in everything!
  4. I LOVE sweet potato chews, as entertainment during festivities or to keep me calm give me this yummy and nutritious treat.
  5. Chew toys! I love to chew on things so as a special treat on christmas morning buy me a new chew toy to keep me entertained during present opening time. This will keep me occupied for a little while at least!
  6. PBC or in other words, peanut butter, bacon, and cheese. Need I say more?
  7. I Bark Box subscription would be soooo much fun! A new toy and treats every month (especially for those that are fond of destroying toys). 
  8. The Furminator is a de-shedding tool that works wonders! It significantly decreases the amount that your dog sheds! An excellent tool for any pet that sheds a small creature!
  9. An LED collar or light up collar is perfect for night walks in the dark on-leash or off-leash! It allows you and others to see where I am, there will be no loosing me!
  10. A ball launcher would be sooo much fun for both me and my owner! The ball gets launched extra far and my owner doesn't throw out their arm or back!
    Remember to keep your dog involved this holiday season and treat yourself and your dog to a nice holiday gift both of you will enjoy! 
Happy holidays from the CompleteK9 team!

No comments:

Post a Comment